Our mission is to revolutionize the way sports use and license their media content. Founded in 2021, ScorePlay is the first all-in-one media hub designed by sports professionals for sports professionals. We've co-constructed an AI-driven software that helps sports organizations manage, distribute, and monetize their photos and videos on a single platform, enabling their visual storytelling and expanding their online reach and brand. The AI tags content automatically using facial and text recognition, which automates both classification and distribution.
Over 100 organizations from around the world, including the Swiss Football League, Volleyball World (FIVB & CVC Partnership), West Ham & Wolves (Premier League), Major League Pickleball, AS Monaco (Ligue 1), Real Sociedad (La Liga), 1. FC Köln (Bundesliga), Orlando City SC (MLS), Ironman (Triathlon), The Amundi Championship (Golf), Freeride World Tour (Ski freestyle), Stade Rochelais (Top14), Stade Français (Top14), and Vitality (Esports) use ScorePlay daily to manage and distribute their content.
- Partner closely with the Product and Engineering team to help define the design strategy and overall roadmap
- Help lead the end-to-end user experience and the entire lifecycle of product design: from vision setting, prototyping, to user testing and final production
- Partnering with our Content team, to assist in the building of the content design and assets used in our communication and sales materials
- Ensure product consistency by building out a systematic design approach
- 3+ years experience in UI/UX design in SaaS industry
- Experience designing for a consistent experience across both web and mobile platforms
- Figma master
- A team player that enjoys problem-solving
- You're passionate about the future of sports and tech.
- You're a great team player but can work autonomously and be trusted.
- You're curious, creative, and analytical, with an eye for detail and the bigger picture, but driven by data.
- You're fluent in English. Other European languages such as French, Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese are a major plus.
- Accountability - We challenge each other and, in the end, come out better. Feedback from both sides is key to our success. We're young - we all have to learn at some point.
- Innovation - Sometimes we make mistakes, but that's normal, and we always learn from them.
- Transparency - We believe in honesty. It helps us be better and make the right decisions.
- Factuality - Numbers have gotten us to where we are today. We trust data, but we're also not afraid to question it if something isn't working out.
- Willingness to Learn - Admitting you don't know something is highly valued for us. You don't need to know everything, but you do need to be able to say when you need a hand.